GRANGE FAIR VISITORS' GUIDE
Everyone entering Grange Park (age 12 and over) must present a ticket or, if entering as a readmission, both a ticket and passout ticket must be presented. Pets are not allowed at Grange Fair. Thank you.
General Admission - Season Ticket $15.00 (Children 11 years old and under FREE)
Single Admission - One Day $6.00 (Not on sale until Thursday, Aug. 22)
Admission prices include a 10% amusement tax
Vehicle - Day (not on sale until 8/22) $6.00
Vehicle - Weekly $16.00
Grandstand shows FREE WITH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION.
Download our printable coupon sheet and save!
All public parking enter through Gate 1 (Potter St.), Gate 3, Gate 4 (Homan Lane) or THE NEW GATE! See our printable pdf map for details. Gate 2 will be closed from noon until 10:00PM daily to incoming traffic. You can get out of that gate during those times, but not in. Thank you.
View Centre County Grange Encampment and Fair Map (Grange Fair Map) in a larger map
1. Pets are not permitted in Grange Park
2. Alcoholic Beverages of any kind are not permitted on the fairgrounds at any time.
3. Open fires of any kind are prohibited in Grange Park. This includes charcoal or gas Bar-B-Q grills.
4. Children 8 years of age and younger must be supervised by an adult.
5. Loud talk and objectionable or profane language are prohibited at all times.
6. Curfew hours: 1 am to 6 am
7. Audio and video taping of Grandstand Shows is prohibited.
Note: Security officers are on duty in the fair office.
Grange Fair Office Phone: 814-364-9212
- Handicapped accessiblity information is shown on our fairgrounds map. If you have questions, you can call 1-814-364-9212 or TTY/TTD 1-800-654-5984 - Pa. Relay System.
Wheelchair and motorized scooter rentals are available from T&B Medical of State College. Visit TandBMedical.com for more information.
The Grange Park is in use year around for numerous events. For information about hosting your event at the Grange Park, visit our calendar page or call LeDon Young at 814-364-1495.
VIEW MAPS ONLINE
To get custom directions, visit Mapquest to generate directions from your home to the Grange Fairgrounds, 169 Homan Lane in Centre Hall, PA.
All maps are best viewed at 100% magnification (PDF: Require Adobe Acrobat Reader):
° Detailed Fairgrounds Map: Includes tent row and trailer row names, ATM locations, Restrooms, Tram Stops, Visitor Parking, Motorcycle parking and Handicapped parking areas, etc.
° Areas of Interest: Perfect for the First Time Visitor to plan their day
° Grounds Map: Clearly indicates buildings and areas with shade
Twice The Riding Fun!
Amusement Ride Wristband special daily. Both Garbrick and Bartlebaugh will have rides available and will honor their own specific wrist bands. See daily ride specials.
Tent and RV sites are assigned with the exception of the "Overflow area." Overflow is limited to RV's and Campers (no tents) in our primitive or “dry” camping area inside gate 4. The rate is $25. per night. Camping is NOT permitted in the general parking areas.
Use the Maps below to locate the businesses you wish to visit!
Grange Fair Concession Secretary: Barbara Gates
Links of Interest